Cooling, balancing facial toner
Cooling, balancing facial toner
- Sacred scent: slightly sweet & peppery with undertones of rich, ancient resins
- Softens and refines skin texture and smooths the appearance of wrinkles
- Ideal for mature, dehydrated, sensitive & sun kissed skin
Frankincense HydroSoul is an outstanding facial tonic for firming and toning wrinkles and fine lines, offering an instant "lift" to sagging facial muscles while also supplying the senses with a soothing and ethereal aroma: slightly sweet and peppery with undertones of resinous woods & truly the fragrance of the ancients.
Frankincense has been used for thousands of years, and has been considered sacred to all cultures that encountered it. It's been found in beauty balms in the tombs of Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs, burned as incense in innumerable temples and churches to sanctify the space and summon Divine presence, and used as a tool in meditation, prayer and purification rituals. In the ancient world, pathways were forged in the desert to circulate this sacred plant through the spice trade. At that time, it was worth more than its weight in gold.
It is protective, purifying, and fortifying for all skin and spirits. Distilled from the dried sap tears of the desert tree Boswellia Carterii, Frankincense is a powerful skin ally, like many desert plants are. Frankincense has an amazing ability to deeply beautify, hydrate, and rejuvenating the skin. This sacred water is a must in every collection.
Our frankincense resin comes to us from the hills of Northern Somalia (Somaliland), and the resin is distilled in copper alembic stills in the US.
Frankincense hydrosol Ingredients
100% Organic Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) Hydrosol*.
How to use our Frankincense hydrosol
Frankincense hydrosol is ideal for mature, dehydrated, sensitive & sun kissed skin
- KJKim J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64What is your skin type? Oily / Combination, Sensitive, MatureWhat has this product helped with? Clogged pores, Redness, Excessive dryness, Dullness, Fine lines & wrinklesProduct features Good scent, Healing, Absorbs easily, Hydrating, UniqueUse intention With oil serum/moisturizer, Morning ritual, Evening ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSoothing
I found it very soothing. Seems to pair well with many of the serums I like to use too. I will be reordering when I run out.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- COCarol O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? Mature, Dry & DehydratedWhat has this product helped with? Fine lines & wrinkles, Excessive drynessProduct features Refreshing, HydratingUse intention With oil serum/moisturizer, With clay mask mixture, Morning ritual, Evening ritualRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFrankincense HydroSoul
I haven't been using this product very long, so I am still learning how and when to use it. I like the coolness when I first spray it on. I am one that thinks the more products one puts on ones face the better. I am learning that isn't the case using your products.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CWCourtney W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34What is your skin type? Sensitive, Dry & DehydratedWhat has this product helped with? Break outs, Excessive drynessProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easily, RefreshingUse intention With oil serum/moisturizer, Morning ritual, Evening ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoA Staple
I have repurchased this hydrosoul countless times since I began using Evanhealy skincare back in 2021. I’ve only ever strayed to a different variety when it was sold out. I tried the lavender and the immortelle, but neither came close to the frankincense. It smells amazing and feels so fresh on my skin.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ALAllison L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What is your skin type? Dry & Dehydrated, Blemished / Acne-ProneWhat has this product helped with? Redness, Sun damage, Break outsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing!
I feel like a goddess when I spray this. Magical, smells great and refreshing!Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- STSusan T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? MatureProduct features RefreshingUse intention With oil serum/moisturizerRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoAdds a Spritz
I use this after applying Argen oil, I really don’t care for the smell. Previously I had the Rose scent, didn’t care for that either. I usually like the scent of facial products but neither of these are faves- While the spritz is refreshing, I really don’t know it’s benefit.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Eevanhealy2 weeks ago
Hi Susan. Thank you for your honest feedback, and we understand that each of us enjoys different scents. If you'd like to read about the benefits of frankincense specifically, please take a look at our frankincense blog linked below.
Please feel free to reach out to us with anymore questions. :)