Cooling, calming facial toner
Cooling, calming facial toner
- For all skin - especially sensitive, reactive, irritated and sun damaged
- Fresh herbal fragrance with honey-sweet notes
- Calms redness and soothes sensitive skin
Our Lavender Facial Tonic Hydrosol is sourced from a few small, organic farms. It is distilled solely for its hydrophilic (water-loving) components, not the essential oil. Distillers of essential oils usually use plant material that has been dried over several days, resulting in a loss of approximately 70% of water volume. We choose to distill for the hydrosol alone and use only fresh plant material. In this way the resulting hydrosol is much richer in the valuable, water-soluble aromatic molecules. Furthermore, these hydrosols are artisan-distilled at low temperatures for over two to three hours. Conventional distillation utilizes high temperatures, and the process lasts for only thirty to forty-five minutes. The more labor-intensive artisan process that we choose to use creates a hydrosol that is vitalizing and healing for all skin conditions.
Pure plant hydrosols are some of nature's best antioxidants. They play an important role in protecting the skin from free radicals and pollution. Saturating the skin daily with these precious waters restores pH balance, refreshes and tones skin tissue, maintaining soft and smooth skin while significantly increasing vitality and hydration to all skin conditions.
Lavender hydrosol Ingredients
100% Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Hydrosol*.
Best Paired With
Best Paired With
How to use our Lavender hydrosol
For maximum hydration saturate skin with HydroSoul: five to seven full sprays. With clean hands, press completely into skin. To help restore the protective hydro-lipid balance of the skin, follow Facial Tonic with two pumps of one of our silky oil Serums: Rosehip, Argan, Neem Immortelle or Pomegranate. For added protection, add a finger-full of one of our Day Moisturizers or Whipped Shea Butters over our Serum. Facial Tonic Hydrosols can be used liberally all day long to tone, hydrate, and refresh.
Lavender hydrosol is ideal for sensitive & reactive skin
- DMDonna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? MatureWhat has this product helped with? Excessive drynessProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easily, Refreshing, HydratingUse intention With oil serum/moisturizer, Morning ritual, Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLovely scent
I add a little oil to the HydroSoul in my hand to make a moisturizer for my face. I love it!Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EMElana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54What is your skin type? Dry & DehydratedWhat has this product helped with? Excessive dryness, Dullness, RednessProduct features Refreshing, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAWESOME PRODUCT
Due to illness I had to stop using facial products that contain animal byproducts. I did a lot of research and found Evanhealy carried products that were safe for me. I ordered the lavender hydroSoul and tinted oil serum foundation . I'm in love!! Refreshing, natural and a dewy glow. Thank you Evanhealy!!Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JWJulie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34What is your skin type? Sensitive, Blemished / Acne-ProneWhat has this product helped with? Uneven skin tone, Break outs, DullnessProduct features Good scent, Refreshing, HealingUse intention With oil serum/moisturizer, Morning ritual, Evening ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWhat a powerhouse!
This lavender is an energetic powerhouse! Not only Evanhealy products help my skin creates its natural ecosystem back after years of harsh products containing alcohol, but they are also a great emotional and energetic support thanks to their preserved essence. They warm your heart when needed. This is holistic care and I couldn't recommend it more!Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MFMariana F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54What is your skin type? SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Redness, Excessive drynessProduct features Healing, HydratingUse intention With oil serum/moisturizerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWonderful
My go-to calming skin and redness staple.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RCRachel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64What is your skin type? Dry & Dehydrated, Mature, SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Sun damage, Fine lines & wrinklesProduct features Healing, Hydrating, Refreshing, Good scentUse intention With oil serum/moisturizer, With clay mask mixture, Morning ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLavender hydrosoul
Very refreshing and healingEffectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5