Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf
Cocooning moisture for face
Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf
Cocooning moisture for face
- Fresh plant infusions of olive leaf, sweet violet and calendula blossoms in olive oil and Madagascar vanilla in jojoba oil
- Excellent source of essential fatty acids, vital phyto-nutrients and antioxidants
- After a few days skin looks noticeably younger, more vital, supple, hydrated and healthier
The ultimate refuge for dry, troubled & sensitive skin. Whipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf rejuvenates and protects extremely dry and dehydrated skin, having a remarkable effect on wrinkles, softening and smoothing fine lines, all signs of stress held in our face and eye area. After a few days of consistent use skin appears noticeably improved. Our Whipped Shea Butter, rich in essential fatty acids, cinnamic acid, and vitamins C, E, and K, heals dry, sensitive skin conditions while providing maximum barrier protection without a heavy feeling or clogging tiny dermal pores. It is especially effective when treating red/angry skin conditions.
Our Whipped Shea Butters are a combination of luscious and nourishing oils: California- grown extra-virgin olive oil, and a Madagascar vanilla- infused jojoba oil. These restorative and concentrated butters are prepared by hand in small batches. Over a period of four to six hours we slowly add each oil into the raw unrefined shea butter as it gently and continuously whips. At the end, we add the a proprietary blend of Flower Essences.
Our shea butter comes to us directly from the women of the Kperisi Village in Ghana, where they transform the raw, unadulterated shea nut into the rich, creamy yellow butter that plays a central role in so many of our products. For these women shea butter production is their sole livelihood and it plays a key role in the economic vitality of the whole community.
Shea Butter: Cinnamic, linoleic, oleic, palmitic & stearic acids . Soothes, nourishes, moisturizing & prevents trans epidermal water loss.
Olive Oil: High in antioxidants, fatty acids & vitamins E & K. Moisturizing, cleansing, softening, & smoothing.
Argan Oil: Rich in vitamin E, sterols, squalene, and omega 6 & 9. Smoothes, softens, tones, moisturizes & beautifies.
Olive leaf shea butter Full Ingredients List
Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) Butter*, Olive (Olea europaea) Oil*, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil*, Olive (Olea europaea) Leaf extract*, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Flower extract*, Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) Oil*, Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf extract*, Comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum) Leaf extract*, Self Heal (Prunella vulgaris) extract*, Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) Bean extract*, Vitamin E (Tocopherol).
How to use our Olive leaf shea butter
As a daytime moisturizer: Take a finger-full of shea butter, warm and soften between the palms of your hand. Option to combine 2-3 sprays of hydrosol before mixing between palms. Massage into area of face or body to be treated. Finish by misting with of one of our facial tonic hydrosols to increase hydration and penetration.
As a Shea Treatment Mask: An alternative to our Clay Treatment Masks, our Whipped Shea Butters make ideal regenerating, nourishing and restorative treatments for dry and/or sensitive skin in need of rebuilding from over-use or over-reliance on harsh glycolic (AHA) treatments, fruit enzymes, or dermabrasions.
View our full shea masking how-to blog here.
Olive leaf shea butter
Olive leaf shea butter is the ultimate refuge for dry, troubled & sensitive skin
- DGDebi G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? Sensitive, MatureWhat has this product helped with? Dullness, Excessive dryness, Fine lines & wrinkles, Sun damage, FirmnessProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easily, Gentle, Moisturizing, HealingUse intention With hydrosol, Morning ritual, Evening ritual, Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove this
This is one of my favorite products. A little goes a long way, the natural aroma is mild, and it melts into my skin nicely. This one is a repeat purchase for sure.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMarsha S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? MatureWhat has this product helped with? Fine lines & wrinkles, Excessive drynessProduct features Good scent, Unique, Gentle, MoisturizingUse intention Morning ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agowonderful moisturizer
I love this shea butter, it adds a smooth moisturizing glow to my skin and feels good all dayEffectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KGKimmi G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34What is your skin type? Dry & Dehydrated, SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Excessive dryness, DullnessProduct features Good scent, Absorbs easily, Gentle, Healing, MoisturizingUse intention With hydrosol, Morning ritual, Evening ritualRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy holy grail moisturizer
My skin is incredibly sensitive and I’ve struggled to find a gentle moisturizer that didn’t burn and irritate my skin until I tried the whipped shea butter! My skin is hydrated and feels better than it ever has since incorporating evanhealy products into my routine.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? Sensitive, MatureWhat has this product helped with? Sun damage, Redness, Excessive dryness, Dullness, Fine lines & wrinklesProduct features Good scent, Fast acting, Absorbs easily, Gentle, MoisturizingUse intention Evening ritual, With hydrosolRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWhipped Shea Butter with Olive Leaf
This product is truly a gift from heaven. My skin never felt so supple and hydrated. I don’t think I will ever be without it!!Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ALAnne L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+What is your skin type? Dry & Dehydrated, Mature, SensitiveWhat has this product helped with? Sun damage, Break outs, Firmness, Excessive dryness, Fine lines & wrinklesProduct features Good scent, Fast acting, Absorbs easily, Healing, MoisturizingUse intention Morning ritual, Skin therapyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy face-saving solution!
I have used your Shea Butter with Olive leaf for years, and what a difference it makes. I love the process of splashing water on my face, and with my wet fingers working a little of the lotion all over my forehead and cheeks and every space of skin there. I sense my face is very pleased with this daily process. I like to think of it as my face-saving solution! Thank you. I am grateful each morning.Effectiveness of product for your skinRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5